Ryan is a bodyworker, astrologer, producer & screenwriter.
- Buddhism as the spiritual path to love, kindness, and compassion
- Different modalities to unpack the transformation puzzles+What’s the difference between impel and compel?
- How astrology helps him to connect with anyone?
- Fatalism vs. Free Will
astroreadings to raise your awareness and double check your blind spots
- His daily rituals to be grounded every day: vipassana meditation, Buddhist empowerments, yoga
- How his nutrition harmonize his chi/prana
- How tuning forks are best to disperse stagnant chi
- Conscious moving chi from denial to anger to sadness to depression to acceptance+How to consciously amplify your attention outside yourself for relief
- Respect the feminine side to be a stronger man
- Yoga is a way to find where you are stuck in the body
- Recapping your day in an objective manner as a tool to make your sleep more fulfilling
- You’ll know you meet the right teacher when you can feel the resonance of their presence and words. Pay special attention to synchronicity when something shows up more than three times.
- Remember your aim: to keep yourself on track in spite of outside noise
- And many more
Whatever is destined not to happen will not happen, try as you may; Whatever is destined to happen will happen, do whatever you can to prevent it. This is certain. The best course, therefore, is to remain silent.
- “Our body is an expression of our energy/emotion we need; any excess or deficiency relative to emotions we need will show through the body.”
- “At the moment you were born a celestial chord is struck.”
- “Until you make the unconscious conscious, you’ll call it fate”
- “Free will plus universal will is the real aim”
- “Being with the noise until the noise subsides”
the 4thWay, the end game is wakefulness of the mind, the heart, and the body”