NobleWarrior is where CK interviews leaders about their journey from the first mountain of achievement to the second mountain of fundamental joy and higher purpose. We talk about locating their inner power, finding purpose and joy, dissolving barriers and manifesting visions in modern times.
Being “Noble” is to serve: surrendering your ego, honoring your higher self, and serving the people who you chose to serve from a place of fundamental joy.
Being a “Warrior” is to have the willingness and courage to lean into discomfort and inner resistance for the sake of growth and freedom.
The Noble Warrior is the archetype who is aware and aligned. Our enemy is our illusions that we are not enough and unworthy.
The NobleWarrior podcast is the Dojo where we have elevated discourse about life lessons, share our best tools, and serve others who want to access fundamental joy and higher purpose.
Here is a shortlist of notable guests who've been on:
- Chris Voss, Never Split the Difference
- John Gray, Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus
- JeVon McCormick, CEO of Scribe Media
- Gopi Kallayil, Chief Evangelist of Google
- Kilo Morgan, Lead Designer of the Virgin Galactic White Knight2 Spacecraft
- Cameron Sinclair, 1st TED Prize Winner
- ...and more
If you know other guests who embodies purpose and joy, please submit your suggestions.