Welcome to Noble Warrior, where CK interviews thought leaders on their journey to master their minds and live a life of joy, prosperity, and purpose. Each episode delivers valuable insights and practical tools to help you neutralize your inner critic, activate your higher self, let go of bad habits, and cultivate empowering disciplines.
Our podcast has had the pleasure of hosting a diverse range of guests, including renowned individuals like:
- Chris Voss, Never Split the Difference
- John Gray, Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus
- Tim Chang, two time Forbe Magazine Midas List
- JeVon McCormick, CEO of Scribe Media
- Gopi Kallayil, Chief Evangelist of Google
- Kilo Morgan, Lead Designer of the Virgin Galactic White Knight2 Spacecraft
- Cameron Sinclair, 1st TED Prize Winner
- Drew Pierson, inventor of 40 Years of Zen
- Michael Breus, America's Most Trusted Sleep Doctor
- Rob Angel, the Inventor of Pictionary
- Ross McCray, Forbes 30 Under 30
- ...and more
The Noble Warrior Philosophy is a transformative system designed for those seeking to embody their best selves in both their personal lives and businesses. It combines the virtues of being "Noble," which involves honoring your higher self, and being a "Warrior," which entails facing inner saboteurs and external adversity with courage. We believe that everything is learnable and that individuals have the capacity to acquire the skills necessary to create the life they desire. Through expert guidance and a supportive community, we accelerate the journey toward a purpose-driven life.
In each episode, CK deconstructs world-class performers from various fields, extracting their tactics, tools, and routines that you can apply in your own life. From favorite books to morning routines, exercise habits to time-management tricks, the podcast offers a wealth of practical insights.
The interviews are known for their raw and open nature, as guests have final say over the audio before it is published.
If you resonate with the values and message of the Noble Warrior Philosophy, we invite you to join our community as we strive to make a difference through purpose and service.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RSS feed, Overcast, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, or wherever you listen to podcasts.